October 12, 2003

A clarification

If you’re here because you googled “sexual acts BlackBerrying”, I’ve got to tell you, I’ve no idea what kind of act that might be.

I’ve mentioned “blackberrying” only once before on this blog. I now realize, to avoid confusion, I should have said simply that Mac and I were picking blackberries.

I put the word in quote marks in the original post because I think the term is quaint, not because I was trying to imply anything other than that we were foraging for fruit.

I guess I really need to be more careful about the language I use.

If you look at that original post of mine, you’ll see that it was all quite innocent: Mac and I went “blackberrying”, when we got home I “pilau-riced” her, then she “apple-pied” me so much I had to go and sit down.

Yeesh! I wonder what I’ve just said.