October 24, 2003

Blogging about

I’ve been spending a lot of time over the last couple of days struggling to amend the stylesheet for my new Moveable Type blog. Hopefully, it’ll be up and running sometime over the weekend but I make no promises.

In the meantime, I won’t be blogging much. Which doesn’t mean there’s nothing to blog about, it just means I’m not going to get round to commenting on things.

Luckily, the blogs I link to pretty much covered most of the stuff I was going to post about anyway. If you’re interested, go take a look at:

Norm Geras on Linda Colley’s Guardian article on America.
Biased BBC on the BBC’s coverage of AIDS initiatives from Bush and Clinton.
Oxblog’s David Adesnik on misplaced optimism regarding Iran’s agreement to nuclear inspections.
Roger L Simon on that Rumsfeld memo.
Citizen Smash on Lieutenant General Jerry Boykin’s widely reported remarks.

I’ve got to get back to those stylesheets, so that’s all my posting done for the day.

See you Saturday.