March 28, 2008

Under extreme duress

What can I say? They made me do it. After all, I'm only their father. You don't understand the power they have over me. How could I refuse? And, if I'm going to have to do it, I may as well do it now, today. After all, Friday, as I understand it, is the traditional day for (I can hardly bring myself to say it), the day of the week usually reserved for [swallows pride - nearly chokes] cat blogging.

LEAVE NOW! You know what's coming next. Too late, you've already seen it, haven't you?



He was a stray (the one on the right), he'd been living rough for a couple of years, the boys took pity on him, started feeding him scraps, enticing him in with saucers of milk. What was I supposed to do? I don't have a heart of stone.

That's all I'm going to say; the subject is closed. Permanently.

Right, back to business. Nothing more to see here. Let's just move on. Pretend it never happened.