May 10, 2008

Harrow blast

I'm not paranoid, so I don't generally read news items and wonder if they're the result of conspiracies, cover-ups or disinformation, but I've been following a news story about an explosion in London which demolished a number of houses and I'm beginning to wonder what's going on.

The blast, in which one man died, was initially reported as being the result of a gas explosion but yesterday the Times reported a spokesman for the gas company saying there was no evidence of a leak. The Times also reported that detectives had evidence the blast may have been deliberate and the investigation would now focus on the possibility the man had been murdered.

Today, the Times reports that police now believe "a gang of girls may have used the internet to make a bomb that killed a man and destroyed three homes in their feud with another teenager".

I don't know (maybe I am being paranoid) but I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story.